- Frank Brower and family of Columbia City were the Sunday guests of Mr. and Mrs. Roy Leininger.
- Paul Thompson and family of Fort Wayne were the week end guests of David Slater and family.
- William Judd and family attended the Hively-Egolf reunion at Loon Lake Sunday.
- Thomas Hickman and family and their guests, Mrs. Dora Kinsey and Mrs. Clyde Poss, of Washington, D. C., spent Sunday at Tri Lake.
- Miss Llewella Thomas, who has been ill, is much improved.
- The class of nineteen twenty-four of Coesse High School motored to Columbia city Sunday morning and had a class picture taken, an event which had been delayed by the illness of Lelewella Thomas. The class is composed of Llewella Thomas, Edith Beeching, Winona Miller, Helen Harshbarger and Ralph and Stuart Luther.
- Miss Edith Ryan came home Saturday evening to attend the Harshbarger reunion.
- Ballard Woods has been offered the position as janitor of the Arcola schools. He will begin his new duties Monday, August 11th.
- David Slater has been employed as janitor of the Coesse schools.
- The "Coesse Boys" were defeated by the Arcola base ball team Sunday at Arcola by a score of 11 to 5.
- Mr. and Mrs. Ray Sharp and Mr. and Mrs. Herman Sexton of Fort Wayne were the Sunday guests of Mr. and Mrs. Ed Sharp.
- Helen and Keith Harsbarger were home from Fort Wayne for the week end.
- Roy Miller and family attended the Fort Wayne Post Office Employees picnic at Blue Lake Sunday.
- William Steiner and Glenwood Snyder motored to Fort Wayne and Bluffton Sunday afternoon.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Coesse News (1924)
The Evening Post, Columbia City, Indiana ~ Monday, August 11, 1924