Wednesday, January 31, 1917
Jury Commissioners David M. Pence of Smith township, and W. S. Nickey, of this city, have drawn the petit and grand jurors who will serve during the February term of the Whitley circuit court. The names were placed in a box, from which they were drawn, some time ago, and the selections thus made by chance. The drawing occurred Monday afternoon, and resulted as follows:
- A. M. Sroyer, Jefferson Twp.
- Geo. P. Bechtoldt, Columbia Twp.
- Samuel J. Ward, Richland Twp.
- John C. Van Voorst, Troy Twp.
- J. W. Smith, Smith Twp.
- Edward Richards, Columbia Twp.
- Levi J. Keiser, Washington Twp.
- John Windle, Thorncreek Twp.
- Edward Kreig, Cleveland Twp.
- Earl Parrott, Cleveland Twp.
- C. D. Evans, Etna Twp.
- Frank Cole, Union Twp.
- Tobias Kreider, Cleveland Twp.
- W. S. Howenstine, Jefferson Twp.
- Link L. Norris, Richland Twp.
- Hugo Humbarger, Thorncreek Twp.
- William Auer, Columbia Twp.
- Geo. Winters, Union Twp.